January 19, 2017

LIFESTYLE | RANDOM SHOTS OF OUR JANUARY



My birthday was the 14th and my husband got me some Rae Dunn mugs to add to my little collection of Rae Dunn things. As well as some really gorgeous blooms that have me wishing for spring.


Lately I have been hearing him say a lot more words. Choo choo, being his new favorite.


I make a lot of Shepherd's pie in our house. I love making a healthy version. It really hits the spot on the colder days.







We got a small amount of snow so far. This has been a pretty mild winter for us here. But oh how pretty it is to look at.


Last weekend we took a drive to Ohiopyle , and it was just beautiful! No white water rafting this time around though. 





Snow, snow, snow.

7 comments:

Erin Beck said...

Beautiful post! I love your style. Happy belated birthday! XOXOXO

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Erin- Thank you so much!! Have a great weekend!!

DianaWoods said...

Your kitchen is so beautiful! Happy birthday!

The Curvy Cook said...

Your kitchen is so dreamy. Rae Dunn is my favorite.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Diana Woods- Thank you so much!! Xx

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@The Curvy Cook- Thank you love!!! I just started collecting Rae Dunn. I just love her stuff.

Meg said...

OMG YOUR KITCHEN!!!!